Fill form for application

We will contact you during working hours, Mon-Fri, from 10:00 to 20:00

How to file a claim

To be eligible for Control of Investment Holdings protection, you must file a claim. On the claim form or signed attachment, you must describe the money and securities that your brokerage firm owes you.


If possible, you must provide any documents supporting your claim, including copies of your brokerage statements, trade confirmations, and any correspondence you have with the brokerage firm.


When filing a claim electronically, you will be required to upload an official consent form that confirms your identity and the legality of working with the company that is being filed against.